Native spanish voice actor
As a voice actor, you would be recording in Spanish to have your voice heard in the game.
- You will record your voice for the game, in Spanish (Iberian/ European).
- Your work will be to record around 150 voice lines in a specific quality.
- Voice lines are 2- 5 seconds duration each
- The voice lines are battle cries and you have some freedom of interpretation.
- You need to export your soundfiles to our specifications.
We expect that:
- You possess a professional grade microphone, non- USB, with pop filter
- You have an interest in history, ww2 and historical re- enactment.
- For reasons of historical correctness, we require you to be a native of Continental Spain (or to sound like one).
- You will include a recording sample in your application
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK - FREELANCE.
LEVEL: AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED
PAYMENT: IMMEDIATE, TO BE NEGOTIATED