Concept Artist at Barbedwire Studios
We are looking for a concept artist that can help us reach our goals.
You will create stunning artwork for use inside our games. The art style will be an atmospheric, impressionist yet detailed approach. You will research or study historical locations, vehicles or war equipment to depict them properly in the paintings. You will be an active member of our team, willing to attend to feedback and modify your work to fulfil our targets and standards, you will be in close communication with our Art Director. The position is available for either professional, amateur or starting artists
We expect that:
- You have enthiusiasm or knowledge about WWII in order to create artwork with attention to detail.
- You can bring atmosphere and mood to your work in order to depict the grim ambient of war.
- You can gather historical references and work with them.
- You are fluent in english so you are able to communicate with us in an open-minded international team.
- When sending us your application, if you performed previous work, please link to it accordingly if you wish.
Style/colour palette references:
https://i.gyazo.com/e961cc98043937bb291b0f2fe5482cad.jpg (By Andrei Pervukhin)
https://i.gyazo.com/17415aeefaf79512760a58884a1c96b2.jpg (By Jason Clark)
https://i.gyazo.com/25535acae686059b8871ff8ff91427e5.jpg (By Simon Stalenhag)
- LOCATION: REMOTE WORK.
- LEVEL: AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED
- DEPARTMENT: ART AND ANIMATION
- PAYMENT: NEGOTIATED
Email us at email@example.com
OR APPLY NOW: