Native Finnish voice actor
As a voice actor, you would be recording in Finnish to have your voice heard in the game.
- You will record your voice for the game, in Finnish.
- Your work will be to record around 100 voice lines of diverse battlefield situations such as spotting an aircraft, retreating, getting wounded, alerting of a sniper, etc.
- Voice lines are 2- 5 seconds duration each
- The voice lines are battle cries and you have some freedom of making your own lines.
- You need to export your soundfiles to our specifications.
We expect that:
- You possess an acceptable grade quality microphone, ideally non- USB, with pop filter, but we will look at each applicant on a case-by-case basis
- You have an interest in finnish history, ww2 and historical re- enactment
- For reasons of historical correctness, we require you to be a native finnish speaker (or to sound like one).
- Please include a link to the microphone sample file for checking the quality on the "previous work" field on the application below.
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK - FREELANCE.
LEVEL: AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED
PAYMENT: IMMEDIATE, TO BE NEGOTIATED