3D Vehicle artist at Barbedwire Studios
As a 3D Verhicle artist, you are responsible for providing high quality and poly-efficient models for our ongoing projects
- You will develop 3d models with the focus on quality but also historical accuracy.
- Your work will include research to ensure the models are in line with the real vehicles. You will be communicating with historians and researchers to assist you in this role.
- The process of creation of an accurate model is long: You will be an active member of our team, willing to work alongside the art team with teamwork to fulfil our targets and standards.
- The modelling process will sometimes require talented creativity to work from pictures and fill in the blanks, not only work from blueprints or other orthographic drawings.
We expect that:
- You are skilled in lowpoly/highpoly modelling uv-unwrapping.
- You may choose to work on textures (baking and PBR workflow) or you may choose to delegate the texturing to one of our texture artists instead.
- You are committed to learning techniques suited to our workflow and adapt to our art style.
- You are a passionate modeler who takes pride in his work and you are open minded (open to take feedback for corrections).
- You are fluent in english so you are able to communicate with the team.
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK - FREELANCE, WORLDWIDE
LEVEL: AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED
DEPARTMENT: ART AND ANIMATION
PAYMENT: COMPETITIVE, PER- TASK BASIS
If you wish to apply, please send an e-mail to barbedwire.dev at gmail.com