Voice Actor for Soviet character
We're on the lookout for a native english or russian speaker with proficiency in english to perform the voice-over of our Soviet Commissar for our WWII game, who is a recurring character in the soviet campaign. The voice acting can be done with or without Russian accent. A metric ton of fun and decibels await you! Please attach a random sample of voice on your application for microphone quality check.
- Voice actor roles are for characters of roughly 25 years of fictive age
- Requres that you can record voice- over lines for the Soviet Kommissar briefing for players
We expect that:
- Your microphone satisfies our quality demands
- You have basic knowledge of sound software to export the sounds in a particular format (wav format, mono, 44.1khz sample rate) and can make volume or pass adjustments depending on feedback.
- You are a native English or Russian speaker
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK
LEVEL: AMATEUR, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED